i could scream - KEEP YOUR ECBS :)

|
i threw away my extra care bucks!!!
i went to cvs last night, whipped my card out like i knew what i was doing, and the lady looked at me like i was crazy. i guess i assumed they were linked to my card since that's what they scan and i can log into my account online and see my bucks.. but they are printed on the receipt! i saw them on there, but i thought it was just showing me how much i got.. no clue i had to physically keep it.
ugh, i am calling cvs this afternoon and hopefully i can get them reprinted!

but, on good note, i got a mailer yesterday for a $25 gift card if i transfer a prescription to cvs. there were two coupons.. and guess what? i have two prescriptions! i currently get mine filled at walgreens.. cvs is much less convenient for me, but the $50 outweighs that.. and besides, i'm sure walgreens will come back with some great offer to get me back and i can switch yet again. see this page if you are interested in the "prescription transfer game"

0 comments:

Post a Comment