cvs frustration

|
ecbs CANNOT be reprinted. i am out $8 and i just need to get over it... but come on! this system is truly confusing! i will just use my two $25 coupons for transferred prescriptions.. and you better believe they are getting transferred right back out after the first refill!!!

here's my email:

"Hi Ashley,

I understand that you are not able to do anything. However, for future customers and the way in which this system works, my suggestion is to add this to the FAQ. I mean, are you hoping customers lose their Extra Care Bucks? Do you make this unclear on purpose?

Nowhere in the FAQ does it state the bucks are printed on your receipt. I am just frustrated that you link (1) a scan card to (2) a system online to (3) printed receipts!! That is very confusing. I have proof I earned these Extra Bucks right on my screen yet I cannot use them. It just doesn't quite add up.

I am sorry to say that I will be choosing Walgreens (which is right across the street) from now on because of this issue. I really can't believe those cannot be refunded. What a poor system and honestly poor customer service."

0 comments:

Post a Comment