cvs deals week of 3.29

|


i didn't do the softsoap ensembles deal.
the base is $7.99 and the refills are $3.99.
i re-read the coupon from the cvs handout and the $2 off is good only on the pump, not the refills.
so, if you still want to do the deal, you can use two $2 coupons, get the $4 ecbs, and you'd be getting two pumps for $4 each, which is 50% off, but way more than i'm willing to pay!

i did, however, get the cottonelle moist wipes and one more deal i didn't mention before:

scrubbing bubbles action scrubber is on sale for $2.99. there is a $2.75 off printable here.
total = only .25 cents!

1 comments:

Teale said...

Just an FYI, I used my coupon for the pump but got the refills, and it still scanned at the CVS on Green! I had an amazing trip yesterday... $41 in items for only $2.25 (and I had to pay that instead of using ECBs b/c it was tax) I got it down to $6-something just using coupons, then used $4 ECBs & only had to pay the tax mentioned. And I earned $9 ECBs back:) It was probably my best trip yet!

Post a Comment